NEW BOARD MEMBERS APPOINTED, OFFICERS ELECTED TO PFLUGERVILLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORP. BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
PFLUGERVILLE, Texas (January 21, 2020) — The Pflugerville Community Development Corporation (PCDC) Board of Directors convened its first meeting of the year on Jan. 15, elected officers, and welcomed two new PCDC board members and two reappointments to the seven-member board following action by the Pflugerville City Council at the Dec. 17 special city council meeting.
2020 officers for the board include Ken D’Alfonso, president; Ron Agnew, vice president; Jeff Coleman, secretary and George Vande Werken, treasurer. PCDC Board of Directors members serve two-year terms; officers serve one-year terms.
New board member appointments include Jim McDonald, Pflugerville City Councilman and owner of the Three Legged Goat and Erin Kurusz, Ph.D., Vice President of Business Transformation and Customer Experience at Dell. Ken D’Alfonso and George Vande Werken were reappointed for an additional term.
“We are honored to have these great community leaders who are willing to volunteer their time and serve on the PCDC Board of Directors. This is an incredible group with diverse and rich experience that will provide the leadership needed to execute our Comprehensive Economic Development Strategic Plan 2.0,” PCDC Executive Director Amy Madison said.
At the Jan. 15 meeting, the board also recognized its two outgoing members: Councilman Doug Weiss and former PCDC President Victor Johnson. Weiss served 10 years on the PCDC board, while Johnson served three.
Board member terms and officers elected at the Jan. 15 meeting are as follows:
- Place 1 – Erin Kurusz, Ph.D. – Term: Jan. 1, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2022
- Place 2 – A.K. Brewer – Term: Jan. 1, 2019 to Dec. 31, 2021
- Place 3 – Jim McDonald – Term: Jan. 1, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2022
- Place 4 – Jeff Coleman, Secretary – Term: Jan. 1, 2019 to Dec. 31, 2021
- Place 5 – Ken D’Alfonso, President – Term: Jan. 1, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2022
- Place 6 – Ron Agnew, Vice President – Term: Jan. 1, 2019 to Dec. 31, 2021
- Place 7 – George Vande Werken, Treasurer – Term: Jan. 1, 2020 to Dec. 31, 2022
View PDF version of release HERE
Category: Press Release