Board of Directors
Left to Right: Jeff Coleman, Secretary; Amy Madison, Executive Director; A.K. Brewer, Board Member; Jim McDonald, Board Member; Erin Kurusz, Ph.D., Board Member
Ron Agnew, Vice President; Ken D'Alfonso, President; George Vande Werken, Treasurer.
The Pflugerville Community Development Board of Directors, composed of seven members each serving two-year terms, manages the affairs of the 4B corporation which promotes economic development in order to eliminate unemployment and underemployment. Together, with the PCDC’s experienced staff, they encourage economic development in Pflugerville by promoting the desirability for new business as well as assisting existing area businesses.
- Ken D'Alfonso – President
- Ron Agnew – Vice President
- Jeff Coleman – Secretary
- George Vande Werken – Treasurer
- Place 1: Erin Kurusz, Ph.D. 01/01/2020– 12/31/2021
- Place 2: A.K. Brewer 01/01/2019 – 12/31/2020
- Place 3: Jim McDonald 01/01/2020 – 12/31/2021
- Place 4: Jeff Coleman 01/01/2019 – 12/31/2020
- Place 5: Ken D'Alfonso 01/01/2020 – 12/31/2021
- Place 6: Ron Agnew 01/01/2019 – 12/31/2020
- Place 7: George Vande Werken 01/01/2020 – 12/31/2021