NEW BOARD MEMBERS APPOINTED, OFFICERS ELECTED TO PFLUGERVILLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORP. BOARD OF DIRECTORS
24 Jan 2022
Press Release, Alerts, News
PFLUGERVILLE, Texas (January 24, 2022) — The Pflugerville Community Development Corporation (PCDC) Board of Directors convened its first meeting of the year on Jan. 19, elected officers, and welcomed newly-appointed PCDC board members to the seven-member board following action by the Pflugerville City Council at the Dec. 16 regular city council meeting.
Three new board member appointments include Mayor Victor Gonzales, City of Pflugerville and Account Manager at Office Depot; Jonathan Kamenicky, Branch President at Citizens National Bank; Dennis Spencer, President at Ricochet Promotions. George Vande Werken, who has served for three years, was reappointed for an additional 2-year term.
The PCDC 2022 officers for the board include George Vande Werken, president; Anthony Nguyen, vice president; Dennis Spencer, secretary and Jonathan Kamenicky, treasurer. PCDC Board of Director members serve two-year terms; officers serve one-year terms.
“We welcome our newest board members who bring relevant experience and perspectives in areas essential to the PCDC mission,” said Amy Madison, PCDC Executive Director. “These appointments underscore our commitment to ongoing board refreshment and our focus on enhancing the skills and expertise represented on the PCDC Board.”
Board member terms and officers elected at the Jan. 20 meeting are as follows:
- Place 1 – Victor Gonzales – Term: Jan. 1, 2022, to Dec. 31, 2023
- Place 2 – Jim McDonald – Term: Jan. 1, 2021, to Dec. 31, 2022
- Place 3 – Dennis Spencer, Secretary – Term: Jan. 1, 2022, to Dec. 31, 2023
- Place 4 – Anthony Nguyen, Vice President – Term: Jan. 1, 2021, to Dec. 31, 2022
- Place 5 – Jonathan Kamenicky, Treasurer – Term: Jan. 1, 2022, to Dec. 31, 2023
- Place 6 – Anita Husen – Term: Jan. 1, 2021, to Dec. 31, 2022
- Place 7 – George Vande Werken, President – Term: Jan. 1, 2022, to Dec. 31, 2023
At the Jan. 20 meeting, the Board also recognized its three outgoing board members: Mike Heath, former council member who served one year; outgoing PCDC President Ken Dalfonso who served six years; outgoing Vice President Erin Kurusz, Ph.D., who served two years.
View PDF version of release HERE