130 Commerce CenterTX-130 Service Road
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Sale Price: --
Lease Price: --
Sq. Ft.: --
Acres: 160 - 160
Tax Year: --
In City Limits
Build To Suit
100-Year Flood Plain
Phase 1 Environmental Audit Complete
High Speed Telecom
- 130 Commerce Center is a master-planned commercial development in Pflugerville Texas
- Offering a progressive mix of industrial, office and retail space.
- With aggressive local incentives, skilled R&D talent and an established infrastructure
- 130 Commerce Center is industrial office park
- it’s a prime location for your business.
- Whether you are in the renewable energy industry, a professional services firm, a manufacturing or distribution company, a start-up business or an established and growing business in any industry, 130 Commerce Center can help you succeed.
EB-5 Designated Area
The EB-5 Program is a visa program, providing US citizenship to qualifying participants and their families. In order to qualify, the applicant must invest a certain amount into a new or operating business sponsored by a designated EB-5 regional center, and within a Targeted Employment Area, stimulating the economy and providing a minimum of 10 new jobs. Pflugerville’s 130 Commerce Center is one of these designated Targeted Employment Areas. This video, produced in association with Texas Lone Star Enterprises, is intended to educate and inform potential investors about the great investment opportunities of Pflugerville and the 130 Commerce Center
130 Commerce Center is strategically located to support the development of a 21st Century business park and community, it is conceived to embody the principles and best practices of clean energy, sustainability, and mixed-use. The natural topography of the site and its proximity to existing transportation, like Highway 130 and the Austin Executive Airport, along with its proximity to other public infrastructure provide businesses with many competitive advantages.
Posted On: 05-31-2018
Last Updated: - 8 months ago