What is Business Pfirst?
How Can We Help?
Created in 2015 by the Pflugerville Community Development Corporation, the Business Pfirst Program was specifically designed to support local companies, regardless of size, to address and overcome any obstacles that inhibit growth and prosperity. Using a customer-oriented approach, the business specialists at the PCDC provide a single point of contact for all your business needs.
If you have a business in Pflugerville or are planning to launch a new business in Pflugerville, we’re here to help. Business Pfirst offers free guidance and resources to companies that are:
- Encountering barriers to business growth
- Considering a facility expansion
- Experiencing infrastructure, utility, or security issues
- Having difficulty navigating local land development and/or regulatory processes
- Considering acquiring another company, being acquired or merging
- Having difficulty finding qualified personnel
- Wading through the process of starting a business
Who is Eligible?
All Pflugerville area businesses are eligible and encouraged to participate in the Business Pfirst Program. The program is both completely free and confidential. Simply get in touch with us to set up an appointment with a PCDC representative. No issue is too big or too small for our attention. From zoning and development assistance to workforce training and recruiting – we are at your service.We can connect you with:
- Workforce Development and Grants
- Workforce Upskilling Grants
- Job Fairs
- Health Fairs
- Business Pfirst Events (Click to sign up for event information)
Request an Appointment
We’re here to help you with both business challenges and opportunities you may be facing. Simply click the button below to request an in-person appointment with a representative from the Pflugerville Community Development Corporation.
Business Pfirst Breakfasts
Every quarter, the PCDC hosts a breakfast that includes relevant topics for local businesses and community leaders. The event is free and food is included in the event. This offers businesses an opportunity to learn more about development, businesses and an opportunity for businesses to network.
Past Topics Include:
- Toast of the Town
- Internships, Minternships, and Apprenticeships
- Behind the Scenes: Amazon in the Making
- The 3D City Strikes Back
- Veterans Resources
- GALE (Small Business/Entrepreneurs Legal Forms, best practice, knowledge base, demographics)
- LinkedIn Learning (Upskillig Database)
- Workforce Solutions Capital Area (Job Seekers and Employers)
- EGBI (Economic Growth Business Incubator)
- PCDC Workforce Development Training Grant (Download)
- Business Resource Booklet (Download)