Industries & Employers« Back to Site Selection
Pflugerville’s close proximity to Texas’ capital city taps into Austin’s recent emergence as a renewable energy hub, providing a wealth of resources and abundant business opportunities. The “Silicon Hills” near Pflugerville are a key player in the global high tech industry.
- Consider the facts and it’s easy to see why Pflugerville is emerging as a hotbed for major employers and new industries.
- Abundance of available, unoccupied land
- Business-friendly local government with generous Incentives
- Low natural gas prices for industrial and commercial users
- Existing manufacturers in the computer and semiconductor fields
- Central location in Texas just 14 miles from Austin
- Close proximity to nearly 30 university and colleges with nationally–renowned programs in
- Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Physical and Life Sciences, to name a few.